NoiseFloor is an audio facility located in the heart of Chicago with a team of passionate and experienced audio professionals ready to utilize sound to tell the story. Whether it’s creating just the right footstep with baking soda to make a video game more realistic; pumping up the LFE in a scene to create more tension in a film; or finding the right musical accent to make an audience cry, every sound tells a story.
Two crazy guys who wanted to build an audio facility that dared to put round pegs in square holes established NoiseFloor in 2005. Despite the “youngness” of the company, the duo brings together over 30 years of audio related awesomeness working on projects like: Hoop Dreams, The Untouchables, Apollo 13, Star Wars the Old Republic, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, and the Olympics. They also have a diverse group of clients ranging from Coca Cola to Sony, to KFC to Warner Brothers. Besides post audio, NoiseFloor goes out on location to bring the best audio from the Drum Corps International Championships, Michael Douglas and Friends, and has even recorded Rascal Flatts live.
With a multitude of audio skills and creatives under one roof, NoiseFloor offers sound design and mixing, ADR, music composition, foley, and location audio to name a few. NoiseFloor’s dynamic talents allow versatility and the ability to work on a variety of mediums including: independent films, podcasts, video games, TV/radio spots and even live events.
NoiseFloor brings it’s imagination, elasticity, and boundlessness to every project. See how we can help you: NoiseFloor Services
- June 16: Shout Out Our very own, Devin Delaney and Stosh Tuszynski worked seamlessly to provide original music, sound design and mix for the successful 1st Advantage Credit Union. Check out "Her Way."
- February 25: SuperBowl Glad our very own Stosh was part of this. Great Article. Great Talent. Fun spot.
- January 13: A touching, feel-good, piece that Stosh worked on (sound design and mix) was just released. Check out Bico here.
- November 14: Singing Comet Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, making beats.
- October 14: NASA NASA Recorded Sound in Space, and it's absolutely chilling. SPACE Recording
- August 26: The Onion, Fantasy Football and Karaoke Check out this article about a fun viral music video the NoiseFloor music department cranked out. SCREEN ARTICLE
- August 13: Ford Mustang Sound Designer/ Mixer, Stosh Tuszynski, was lucky enough to work on this cute, love story video for Ford Mustang.