NoiseFloor is an audio facility located in the heart of Chicago with a team of passionate and experienced audio professionals ready to utilize sound to tell the story. Whether it’s creating just the right footstep with baking soda to make a video game more realistic; pumping up the LFE in a scene to create more tension in a film; or finding the right musical accent to make an audience cry, every sound tells a story.
Two crazy guys who wanted to build an audio facility that dared to put round pegs in square holes established NoiseFloor in 2005. Despite the “youngness” of the company, the duo brings together over 30 years of audio related awesomeness working on projects like: Hoop Dreams, The Untouchables, Apollo 13, Star Wars the Old Republic, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, and the Olympics. They also have a diverse group of clients ranging from Coca Cola to Sony, to KFC to Warner Brothers. Besides post audio, NoiseFloor goes out on location to bring the best audio from the Drum Corps International Championships, Michael Douglas and Friends, and has even recorded Rascal Flatts live.
With a multitude of audio skills and creatives under one roof, NoiseFloor offers sound design and mixing, ADR, music composition, foley, and location audio to name a few. NoiseFloor’s dynamic talents allow versatility and the ability to work on a variety of mediums including: independent films, podcasts, video games, TV/radio spots and even live events.
NoiseFloor brings it’s imagination, elasticity, and boundlessness to every project. See how we can help you: NoiseFloor Services
- August 26: The Onion, Fantasy Football and Karaoke Check out this article about a fun viral music video the NoiseFloor music department cranked out. SCREEN ARTICLE
- August 13: Ford Mustang Sound Designer/ Mixer, Stosh Tuszynski, was lucky enough to work on this cute, love story video for Ford Mustang.
- August 12: Doughnut Dance Was a pleasure working on The Doughnut Dance which debuted at the Pens To Lens Gala this weekend. Devin Delaney composed the score while John Wong was responsible for Sound Design and Mix.
- July 28: C-Rock Proud to have been part of this fun documentary, C-Rock. NY Daily News just posted a great article. Article
- July 24: Music News Imogen Heap Made Her New Single Using A Running App She Designed
- July 9: Scopia check out a review of the film we are currently in the last stages of completing. Scopia Review
- July 8: Director Kevin Banna has been nominated (BEST DIRECTOR) for his visionary work in the film, DON’T CALL ME BABY, debuting this Saturday, July 12 at the Prairie State Film Festival. NoiseFloor had the pleasure of providing sound design and final mix on this short. Congratulations Kevin.
- June 27: New Feature Check out the trailer to the latest feature we're working on! Lot's of people die. Scopia